To Our Valued Industry Partners,
Like all of you, we at ASA Electronics have been closely monitoring the development of the COVID-19 Pandemic. At this time, we are fully operational with no plans to shut down our Elkhart, Indiana facilities. We are currently following government recommendations to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus and will continue to do so.
We have implemented the following practices to keep our employees and our partners healthy:
- Significant reduction of personnel in the field. This includes sales representatives, service technicians, and delivery drivers.
- Postponement or cancellation of all international travel as well as nonessential domestic travel.
- Limitations on in-house visits from suppliers and customers.
- Instructions for support staff to work from home as positions permit.
- Limiting interactions and encouraging social distancing among necessary staff still reporting to the office or warehouse.
- Enhanced cleaning including daily disinfection of work surfaces and facilities.
These policies will allow us to continue providing you with the high level of service you expect from ASA Electronics while doing our part to help “flatten the curve.” Please contact your individual sales representative if you have specific concerns not addressed here.