ASA Electronics is a diversified and growing company with opportunities in a variety of specialized areas from engineering and fabrication to sales and customer service. Our team is our most valuable asset and we strive to hire passionate individuals who take pride in their work just like we do. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and paid time off as well as ongoing training advancement opportunities.
We foster a work environment that encourages both professional and personal growth. We have a very collaborative, team-oriented approach to our daily operations that helps to encourage healthy work-life balance. We believe there is always an opportunity to learn and provide ongoing trainings for our staff to make sure we are all knowledgeable about every aspect of our products and processes. This allows us to work together towards the common goal of providing the best customer experience possible.
The health and happiness of our workforce is vital to our success. We have taken feedback from our employees and built one of the most competitive and comprehensive benefits packages in the Greater Elkhart Area.
- Medical insurance and prescription plan
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- Premium-free dental and vision insurance, and short term disability
- 401k program with company match
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- On-site fitness center with free classes for employees
- Paid vacations, 9 paid holidays
- Birthday personal day
The primary responsibility of the CAD Designer position is to create and maintain product 2D drawings and 3D models and related documentation for past and current projects.
The primary focus of the Accounting Assistant will be to support the general Accounting Department. This position will be assigned specific duties and responsibilities as well as be expected to assist in special projects as needed.
- Receive and Record customer payments into internal data system. (ERP)
- Review, Calculate and Communicate warranty credits for customers.
- Communicate with co-workers and customers to process accurate and timely warranty transactions.
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company practices and standards
- Provide support to the Accounting Department, as necessary
Please refer to full job descriptions for details Accounting Assistant 10-5-22
Application for Employment
Please send all applications and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drivers report to the Shipping Supervisor and are responsible for the efficient transportation of product to customers in a manner and condition that meets customer and company standards. This includes picking, packing, loading, and verifying product at delivery. Drivers are also responsible for the pick-up and turn-in of customer returns.